04-24-2008, 01:18 AM
:D I just thought I'd try to post some Pics of What is Possible in a Small Space to Kick Up this Thread a Bit. I hope they Upload Ok...My First Attempt Enjoy!
23320 23321 23322
23323 23324 23325
23326 23327 23328
:cool: Peace Out
04-24-2008, 08:33 AM
for a small space .it is extremely good ..tuff to beat .very well done
btw i did like your old avatar better ...peace...7...:)
04-25-2008, 12:56 AM
:D Yep, small productive and to the point.
04-25-2008, 06:08 AM
Boy, you gots some skills.:D
Everthing keeps pointing to Hydro, oh well, I guess someday I'll have no excuses left.:rolleyes:
04-25-2008, 11:41 AM
:cool: :) Hey Mang,
:eek: Thanks its Only a Devil Weed Box, Ya Can Thanx CowBoyTex. I think It was for the Pics, I personally do not Grow this Small this is like the Wendy's Special...the 1/4 Pounder plus Unit. To qoute ya mang," everything points to hydro ",,,,WELL,,,,it really depends on the situation. In such a small limited space in which to grow soiless really and that is why the Deep Water Sytem, sweet and to the point My friend. I've included samplings of both. Its All about being as efficient as you can given your limits whatever they happen may be, in this case a Sucky little cabinet :p Most anyone could build one of these units or very similar over a weekend ( Walmart Has Wardrobes on sale $60.00). And you can practically get most everything else you there too except your lights and fans and your Carbon Sock ( you get those at a good price from a lighting wholesaler/ rather then a hydro store and I tell about the sock in a minute) Yes I am a Cheap Bastard Thankyou ! It gets worse.....
:rolleyes: Nothing Magic Here Merlin, Just the basics and the No Bullshit Method :
1) Grow Media Pedia ( or maybe Not if Go Aeroponics, but I wouldn't reccommend it because if your pump or lines die so do your plants! :mad: Game Over, Thanks for Playing and How Much did You say You paid for them Seeds Again? :mad:
2) :D Good light at hopefully close to 40 watts per. ft. would be nice ( there are 2 examples here/ 1 HCF Set/ 125 watt ones are Nice and No Heat Folks/ 1 400 Watt HPS and all the fixins!
3):rolleyes: Air is Our Friend so We need Intake fans ( Low or 2 if ya got the bucks!) and/or a Big Ass exhaust ( Vortex 265 cfm I think is My choice/ ck. them out online ) and a carbon scrubber ( a nice cheap one is called a Carbon Socket/Ck. that out too ) This combined with a Big Fatty will ease your mind and keep your business your own. I like to wire my fans to InlineVolt thermostat to make the rig auto temp.( set it and forget it ) A Nice little oscilating fan would be nice too, are we broke yet ?
4) Beyond that you'll have to decide if you going Soiless or Hydro in your Devil Weed Box( and what kind of system? DWS, Aeroponic Etc. / and by the way for you that know nothing out there somewhere Listen Up !!!:p If you are using soiless as Media in a pot and hand feeding or ya got in a tray guess what? You're already doing Hydro as trailer trash as it may be it gets the job done. Like the Bottom Feeder Method drop your whatever Media you are using into whatever container you can scam, then set them in tray fill her up about 1/4 inch with H20 Nutes of your choice :eek: DNF SUCKS MAX Sorry ! and Your done. Shank One I am. :D
5) The Glory of Grow Media are many But I'd reccommend these 3 ..Rockwool, Hydrotron or Coco Coir and to be honest you could use all three together because they Love each other so much. Contrary to popular belief the difference between Soiless and Hydro is Automation. The Guy thats rapes you financially over the counter @ say over at St's place ( I'M Talkin at U Max) is not going to tell you this either,why? Because he wants to bends you over basically...do you know that markup on hydro is like at 500% SUCKS BUT TRUE...and since I actually used to own one of those Shitholes I know.
6):mad: JUst for reference to your Health No Hydro store would likely be in business if they did not each have their Magic Brew Flying Out the Door which by the way comes in big bags usually watered down just for you. Ph Up/ Down well that is the Phos. Acid that eats through concrete in about a half hour...Yummy ! That why I Say NO to Chemicals and Yes to Cannabis, I've been HiTech Man I Owned a Hydro Store :cool: I had the Top half of QBarn lit up like it was Christmas every day man. Well every 60 days or so anyway and I consider myself lucky not to be in Jail. I am retired and free, Been beat by a Cop Out West with a Phone Book, called a stupid Fucking Prairie Nigger,but thats history lesson in Justice too. Don't we all Love the Blue Boys!:eek:
7):p Wow this is turning into a Big Post Dam It, Got the Day off So you are lucky and I hope it helps, not just you in particular Max but everyone on this forum. No one should have to settle for anything less then what the Cannabis plant has to offer I figure. Chemicals just get in the way. And they are killing our Oceans all these Chem ferts are made from Salts leeching the land and into the sea. Not :cool: Go Natural, get a Worm farm, Ok Soil? A quick Recipe below:D
8) :D My SavadorDali Mix: I use this Mix Outside too ( 6ft. Hole = Big Ass Plant )
1 Bale sunshine mix #2 or promix (3.8 cu ft)...... and they Suck to Pack
8 cups Bone Meal - phosphorus source .....Iffy Sometimes attracts Bears
4 cups Blood Meal - nitrogen source .......And other nasty critters
1 1/3 cups Epsom salts - magnesium source....often missing in commercial fert
3-4 cups dolmite lime -calcium source & pH buffering .....Sucks packing that too
4 cups kelp meal. ....really god for trace elements
9kg (25 lbs) bag pure worm castings
9kg (25 lbs )bag of Bat Shit high Phos.
1kg MicroFungi....Roots Love this shit
9)Feeding : Just brew the Bat Crap, the Worm Castings and couple tsp.kelp in sock or something and feed your plants. And the secret ingredient in hydro fert mollases....its true too. Or just use some natural retail ferts,theres lots out there and its all the same. I do it like this Feed/H2o/H2o?/ Feed Repeat and 3 wks H2O mixed fruit juice at the end...Yummy!
10) I suppose I should say something about Flowers and Ligt too, opinions vary but I do it Like this: Veg....24hrs why turn they off ? 15% more growth !
:D Flower....1 Day Dark...Its Hammer Time 1/ then 12/12hr. /then 11/12hr/then 10/12 Done! 6-8 wks or I 'm Not Growin It
:confused: I hope I got some Ideas Flowing with this blabber ? Its helping me just to vomit out all this info as I suffer Another Cluster Migraine that'll fuckin blind me one day I am sure. Thus My medical Reasoning, Up Yours Harper!! :rolleyes: Its Not going to be a Fun Day for me, I can tell.... But anyway next if ya go:eek: Auto Hydro you need a pump ( at least a 250 gph jobby/ I like Magdrives or Little Giant is good too ) and two 2 HD Grnd. programmable timers ( 1 for the pump/ 1 for the light ) Some net pots and some sort of bin/reservor ( Can You Say RubberMaid to the rescue ?) with a lid to cut holes for your pots to sit in.
Almost done...Misc. crap for hydro you'll likely need feed line Spagetti tube/ a ball valve to control you rate of flow and air pump with bubblers for extra oxygen in your res. if ya want to be sure. a fish tank Ph tester will do ya just look for the Mountain Dew Color on the chart because ph is Not a Static # ( adjust it with vinegar ) and its all:cool: Well I hope that explained how to Build a Devil Weed Box, I am tired of typing
and I think I'll leave at that. I started out explaining Pics how the Hell did this Happen? I am going for the longest post record for a Newbie, what are My odds ?
:D Don't Get Caught With Your Plants Down
:cool: Peace From the Inside Out!
04-25-2008, 08:55 PM
PHEW! thanks for the great info!!!
04-27-2008, 03:30 AM
No worries Have a good Jay!
organic in ottawa
02-19-2013, 02:42 PM
bump .. take a look if you missed it the first time
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.