General Forum Rules:
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of TreatingYourself.COM Online Community will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of TreatingYourself.COM Online Community, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of TreatingYourself.COM Online Community reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
*An Introduction Post is required for ALL MEMBERS. Please start a NEW THREAD when making this post.
**THERE IS TO BE ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING OF SEEDS, MEDS, CUTTINS, OR CLONES THROUGH TREATINGYOURSELF.COM. The first offense will get you a warning. The second offense is grounds for Banning.
**Please do not use Treatingyourself for trading seeds, clones, or meds either. This behavior places both the community as a whole, the Administration, and the particular members involved at undue risk. If you wish to engage in these activities please use off-site email or other means of communication that do not involve TY to do so.
1. Contests are open to EVERYONE who has reached LEGAL AGE.
2. All members posting contest entries must have already created an introductory post as per the rules of participation on the TY site.
3. If you are on probation or restricted from the Auctions or the Buy & Sell (currently not active) forums, you are also not allowed to participate in the Contest forum.
4. Only ONE entry per person, per contest, per contest period.
5. NO EDITING OR DELETING OF CONTEST ENTRIES ALLOWED!
No one will be penalized for spelling or grammar errors. We are not grading these entries, we are judging the content!
6. All contest entries and pictures used in entries must be YOUR OWN ORIGINAL and not the work of another person
7. Contest winners have 14 days from the contest close date to send a PM with a COMPLETE NAME & ADDY to the contest mods, for where the prize can be sent.
Failure to do so means that you will FORFEIT your prize
8. Except for the sponsor Skunk Magazine, winners of a contest by a particular sponsor must wait 3 months before they can again post a contest entry for that sponsor.
9. Those members that win a subscription from Skunk for a year can not enter another Skunk Magazine subscription contest for the period of their subscription.
10. Contest winners must post a report on the prize that they won! After winning, you can continue to enter contests, excepting contests by the sponsor that you have just won from, for up to 3 months. After 3 months you will not be allowed to enter in any further contests if you have not posted an evaluation or started a report.
Until further notice. NO SEEDS. No freebie seeds, no contest seeds, no seed sales.
**********This does not relieve past recipients from their responsibilities of posting a report as outlined, genetics sponsored contests will have other prizes(not seeds) until further notice**********
Free** seed recipients must also post a report on the seeds they have recieved! Free** seed recipients can continue to enter contests, for up to 3 months after the seed order has been recieved. After 3 months you will not be allowed to enter in any further contests if you have not started a report.
Seed sponsor winners will be required to do a comprehensive GROW and SMOKE report. Other sponsor winners will be required to do a EVALUATION on the prize that they won. This is for the SPONSOR to get feedback on their product.
11. You must post "I have read the rules" in ALL YOUR CONTEST ENTRIES. This statement in your signature is not enough to qualify you for the contest.
12. All entries become the property of TREATING YOURSELF.COM and may be used for publication without reimbursement.
13. Some contests have additional rules. You are required to read these rules each month. Additional rules for a specific contest will be posted in the announcement post for that contest - the first post.
14. The decision of the judges is final. Remember, there's always next month.
Chat Forum Rules:
1. Must be a member of treatingyourelf.com and an introduction in the Introduce Yourself Forum is required to use the chatroom.
2. No soliciting of meds, seeds, equipment or monetary exchange will be tolerated. A warning will be given and reported to Admin Staff. Continuation of this behavior will be considered cause for banning. We have programs setup to help members, Please use them.
3. No excessive use of profanity.
4. No racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination.
5. If you are having a problem in chat contact any staff member.
6. This is not a sexchat room, members are asked to go offsite .. ie: MSN, ICQ…etc.
7. If you are logged into chat and must leave…Please try to logout by using the /quit command.
8. If someone asks you something you don't want to answer ,tell the person so, do not avoid them.
9. If you are uncomfortable with a TY member or SOMEONE in chat, please do not attack them directly, please take it up with ADMIN.
10. If someone is doing something that is suspicious or dangerous in chat ( like discussing other members INFO!!!) please take it up with a Chat mod if available, or u2u admin if you feel it is a security issue.
11. Refrain from Gossip and Slander.
12. Only discuss things in the chat that you won't mind the WHOLE world KNOWING, after all this is the internet and hackers and trolls are everywhere.
Thank you for helping keep TY a safe, friendly, and compassionate environment.
(thank you to pflover for compiling the rules in one list)