Judge: IKS (Tdot)
Breeder: Serious Seeds
1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered. :Great coverage
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.
Clear [ 80] Cloudy [ 20] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]
4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.
Pale green mostly brown pistils.
5. Bud density: [ 8] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank. : Definitly needs a longer cure, just recieved it.
6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Peach  Berry  Floral  Mango  Blueberry [ 2] Fruit  Bubblegum  Grape [ ] Melon [4 ]Grapefruit [4 ]Pineapple  Skunk [3 ] Citrus [3 ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice Strawberry [1 ]
7. Aroma  Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results. Very much lives up to the name, however the smell is very complex with subtle undertones of various fruits. DE-licious.
8. Seed content [0 ] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.
9. Weeks cured [ less than 1] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.
Will edit post to update after a 3 week cure.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
THE SMOKE TEST
Address these questions while smoking.
1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:
Pipe (medium-small pipe) [X]
Joint (Smoking Deluxe, OCB, Elements) [X]
2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.
Fruit [3 ] Bubblegum  Melon [ 2]Grapefruit  Skunk [ 3] Citrus [ 2]
If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.
3. Taste  Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
4. State of dryness  Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
5. Smoke ability  Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth. Hoping this will go to 8 or 9 after a proper cure
6. Smoke expansion  Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.
1. Dosage  Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
2. Effect onset  Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.
3. Sativa influence  Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.
4. Indica influence  Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.
5. Potency  Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.
6. Duration  Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.Wow, when i added up how long I had been high for I was stunned!However I have only had it for a couple days, so We will see Tolerance buildup.
7. Tolerance build up [ ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly. Have not had enough time to determine
8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.
Morning - wake up [ 3] Day - work [3 ] Evening - relax [7 ] Night - sleep [7 ]
9. Overall satisfaction  Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.
11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [X] No [ ]
12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.
What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a Sorry, Changing this, My N's represent NO Effect, not a NEGATIVE effect.
[N] Ability to rest or sit still
[N] Anxiety relief
[P] Audio perception
[P] Humor perception
[N] Paranoia relief
[N] Sex drive
[P]Sleep [P]Pain relief
[N] Speech process
[N] Taste perception
[P] Thought process
[P] Visual perception
FINAL COMMENTS: Good Bag appeal, fantastic smell, equally good taste, awesome trichome coverage, and a good potency. 9/10