George Bush has:
- started an ill-timed and disastrous war under false pretenses by lying to the American people and to the Congress;
- he has run a budget surplus into a severe deficit; he has consistently and unconscionably favored the wealthy and corporations over the rights and needs of the population.
- he has destroyed trust and confidence in, and good will toward, the United States around the globe;
- he has ignored global warming, to the world's detriment;
- he has wantonly broken our treaty obligations;
- he has condoned torture of prisoners;
- he has attempted to create a theocracy in the United States;
- he has appointed incompetent cronies to positions of vital national importance.
Would someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him?