so im having problemo's with that white powdery mold
whats bad is that my ganja is in 3rd week of flowering and mold is getting
..So heres my question for those can help..
should i use sulfer burner? or always have circulating fan blowing?
and also will the sulfer leave a bad tast or paste on my buds?
right now im brushing of the mold everywher i see it with a paintbrush
'i know by doing so is probly spreading it more, but i dip the brush in watrd down vodka and lime'hopefully killing the mold.
the mold situation isnt jepordizing things yet' but id like to solve the problem now.